Tuesday, May 19, 2015

So tired

Not a photo of the SportCombi I am after, but it's the same color and has the same rims

You know what happened?

The owner was supposed to take it in to a shop this morning at 8. I was going to pay for an inspection and we were going to work out a deal after I got the verdict from the mechanic. Simple, right?

Well, yesterday, I thought I had emailed the owner that the inspection was a go. In fact, for the first time since I opened my Yahoo Mail account in 1997, I failed to send an email to the intended recipient (I emailed myself instead). The owner never got the confirmation for today's inspection so he didn't take the car in this morning. He probably doesn't have time tomorrow to take it in. He leaves town tomorrow evening and won't be back until the 28th.

2 comments:

mtc said...

Sounds like you're starting to burn out a little, which is certainly understandable if you've been searching intensely for awhile. Are you familiar with RelayRides? That might be something to consider if you're getting bored of your current rental.

midelectric said...

Take this as a sign. You were meant to get a Quattroporte all along. It's time to come home.