Monday, December 10, 2012

Guess the price of this 1997 Porsche 911 Turbo


On Saturday, I had a post about this 993 Turbo for sale at Canepa.  As far as I know, it's not the super rare Turbo S (Do you agree, Sanchez?).  Used Porsche 911s have incredible resale values (rivaling the VW Vanagon here in California).  So any guesses on how much the asking price is?  I sent an email to Bruce Canepa, asking for the price.  I am going to guess $100,000.  Here are a couple of similar cars for comparison's sake.

Craigslist exemplar here.

eBay exemplar here.


1 comment:

Sanchez said...

Sorry I am late. I can't distinguish Turbo S from Turbo to be honest. Just thought it ain't "S" cause the listing didn't mention it. I thought the price would be around 110k but almost 130k is pretty steep. I reckon you can find Turbo S for this much