Friday, April 13, 2012

Help my friend pick out a luxury sports sedan


My friend is looking to buy or lease a new car.  Here are his parameters:

  • has to be a luxury sports sedan
  • budget is around $50,000 to $60,000
  • commute to work is short, but he regularly takes 1-2 hour trips on weekends
  • would like a mid-sized (like an A6 or 5 Series), but willing to go smaller if it's extraordinary
  • not enamored with his current Lexus
  • willing to buy a slightly used/CPO car


For reference, his last two cars were a BMW E60 5 Series and a Lexus GS.

This tool might help.  Yes, my European friends, you can get a lot of car for that amount of money here in the U.S.

Thanks.

2 comments:

F1Outsider said...

Maserati Quattroporte.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Certified-Pre-owned-warranty-till-9-30-2014-One-Owner-/110850389608?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19cf32b668#ht_6500wt_1182

I hereby offer my services to drive it to California for him if he buys it. =)

Alan said...

This^