Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Next Stop, Guatemala

Dear Readers,

Last night, I was fortunate enough to witness a great moment in American history. When I woke up this morning, we still faced the same problems and challenges: ignorance, poverty, pollution, crime, war, hate. But today, I am more optimistic and hopeful. Together, we can overcome anything.

I will leave soon for another butt-breaking semi-epic bus journey/marathon. I will return sometime in mid-November. Thanks for your patience and feel free to browse through past blog posts. I am confident that you will find at least one mildly amusing item.

CKY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - quite the traveler you are. My baby's nanny just came back from a trip to her hometown, Todos Santos for the big All Saints' Festival there. Will be interested to hear about your adventures. JTC